Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 03-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Approved Member

I am in shock! I have never seen such an insane, disgusting, a**hole rant such as this here! I thought the KB forums were free of such classless antics. Look, this is just ridiculous, if you have something to say, say it reasonably and nicely. How many times have people on this forum answered your questions and helped you out? And this is the sort of behavior we get in response to a rather silly and trivial disagreement about METALS?

I'm sorry that Stepsongrapes had this directed at him, but at least now we know the personality of OGKingsBounty. Next time you ask a question or for help, do you want the same sort of attitude back at you?

Finally, just because you deserve it: lances ARE steel-tipped. That is in fact the most common form of a lance, You'd be hard-pressed to find any other kind except ones just made for practicing. In fact, lances are by DEFINITION steel-tipped:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lance
And any pickaxe that's not CRAP in quality is going to be made of steel as well. So not only was your post crass and arrogant, you were completely wrong. So go educate yourself first and leave the attitude at the door.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

NERD RAGE!!?@!

I'm shaking in my boots (steel-tipped, ya know).

Attitude and ignorance, together. A wonderful combination.