Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 03-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Question American campaign question

so i've been playing this really interesting first mission of the allied campaign for like 2 hours and i stumbled upon this problem that is causing me to go crazy-->how in the name of god do you eliminate those guards in the ammo dump (or a fort or however you call it)? i was able to get to it and eliminate the two guards that are at the back...then i eliminated the one patroling the perimiter, then moved my troops in...and now i can't figure out a way to eliminate the others without making them sound the alarm...and it is driving me crazy (a good crazy though very addictive game)...anyone got any ideas on how to do that?

Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-07-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

I just ingnored the whole stealth thing. And used the 20 mm + some heavy mgs and just killed everything there. It worked out really nice.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Just did like Evilsausage said..

Although i went as long as i could using Stealhty kills... eliminated alot of germans that way... ( snuck through the right side of the map ).. almost made it to the tower when they spotted me... So after that, i just played with guns blazing... Works fine... Stealth mission isnt a primary mission it seems...
Old 03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

yeah i managed to get to the fort...then i did it the way Evilsausage suggested...so thanks for the help