Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Question Does anyone have the boxed EU version?

I ordered the EU version, at least that is what I thought by seeing the screenshots on their website, the idiots sent me the ATARI American version instead when I wanted the one advertised on the page.
Does anyone know where to actually buy a boxed EU version online?
(I don't want digital and not from mightyape NZ, as they were the idiot store.)
I want to play KB in Spanish.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

I don't live in Spain myself and have never ordered anything from their website, but a quick search taught me that http://www.game.es/ sells both the regular and the collector's edition of King's Bounty and has both in stock, so I'd try that one.

If the pictures on their site is accurate this is the EU version (notice the Nobilis logo on the bottom-right corner of the box). It also mentions that the manual is in 'Español', so the game is too probably.

P.S. The games are listed as "Kings Bounty - The Legends", so search for that (or just "Bounty"), or you will not find the games on this site.

Last edited by Arveragus; 01-08-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arveragus View Post
It also mentions that the manual is in 'Español', so the game is too probably.
The weird thing is that there is no English printed manual at all in the Collector's Edition although it is a MULTI4 release and a Spanish printed manual is included. You'd think that an international release would prefer English but I guess there are a lot of King's Bounty fans in Spain then..
Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

I went to the game.es site but they don't ship overseas only continental Europe, no matter I wait until the game arrives in Australia in by the time they release Duke Nukem Forever...
I wrote to the Mighty Ape NZ store that sent me the Atari version, apparently that is all they have, no EU version, they put the screenshot by mistake but because of me they have now changed the screenshot to the Atari one, to avoid confusion and they also gave me a $10 credit towards my next purchse, so it's OK now!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

gogamer.com maybe? They sell international versions.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Well I bought a boxed copy in (stockholm) sweden today, i bocked it on internet...but wanted it at once so i went to the store and got it. They had 6 copies of it.