Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 01-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Do AI armies regenerate?

I am a bit stuck, as my mage's army is too small. I cannot maintain my near zero loss policy of my current army, which is composed of units that are limited.

I am thinking of creating a temporary army made of 'horde' units which are infinitely replaceable. They may or may not win..but they will definitely destroy a part of the 'strong' AI army.

My question is: if I lose the fight, does the AI go back to the default strength?
e.g AI had 20 dragons. With my temp army, I kill 10 before I lose. If I build up my temp army again to fight the same AI, am I facing 20 dragons, or the 10 left over from my last fight?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

I honestly do not know the answer to this question.
I was thinking of trying it out if there was ever such a fight tha twas to difficult...but that hasn't really happened, not on normal difficulty. Try it out though, it doesn't hurt to try now does it?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Approved Member

killed units will remain killed

if you kill 20 of 200, next time you will fight 180... happened to me twice on version 1.6.5. like this...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticlunatic View Post
I honestly do not know the answer to this question.
I was thinking of trying it out if there was ever such a fight tha twas to difficult...but that hasn't really happened, not on normal difficulty. Try it out though, it doesn't hurt to try now does it?
hahaha... it happened to me too. I turned up for a hard fight with a disposable army... and I won. It's amazing how easy it is to win, when you don't care how many units you will lose. lol