Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 01-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneth View Post
I would never call other people's work rubbish, however small each mod has had time and effort invested in itself, that wasn't the point, no. The point was that the mod is horribly imbalancing the game to the point where some units become completely useless, that shouldn't happen even if it's merely an unwanted consequence of the changes. And from my perspective, it is not realistic in the slightest (as far as realism goes in a fantasy game), the original system is much more convincing.
So, you are trying to say that all of the Powerx options are a no-go for you. (?)
How about the Linear one? Do you think going over 3x (or below 1/3) damage to too much (low)?
You could still use that part of the mod.

***Edit
I started a new game with the Power4 mod (taking the paladin this time). It does not feel too strong. Well, not yet at least, because the hero is not very strong and so the enemies are nearly on par with my units (so far).
More testing and feedback is required.

***Edit2
What I don't like is the linear scale.
Take a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponentiation
Any algorithm that would work better for you?

Last edited by Csimbi; 01-12-2009 at 08:48 AM.