Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

Maybe for the beginning you could let it as is Keneth - we will test it (you and many other palyers... me for sure ) and we will find out if the already done improvements are good enough or if we still miss something...

I am mostly having problems in fights on hard/impossible, but many other players still consider them "easy" so hard to discuss balance as each player has his/her own view of "how hard it really is"

The question should be - do we want make archdemon "a teamplayer" or "super-hero"? Meaning - do we want him to take the place of green dragon in combats, or make his abilities more buff/debuff like so the other units would benefit...

I would vote for super-hero -> as I always liked "no-brain" strategies, were I would benefit from his teleport / hit and run ability -> replenishing possible shooter damage or armageddon damage by demon portal / sacrifive (if warrior - these would be the only two spells I would be able to use per one battle ... maybe one more speed, or iron skin )
Old 12-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

I'm gonna leave the last talent empty, they're good enough for now.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Alright, I think I'm finally satisfied with these guys, they don't seem insanely powerful but I haven't really tested them in battle yet apart from animations (which I actually still haven't decided on but they should be fine for now). If anyone wants to try them out let me know and I'll post the files here, they're not really KBMaster compatible but I haven't changed any major game files so they should be compatible with just about everything else.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Approved Member

Of course we want to try it (I want for sure)

The reason why I use undead only is that archdemons were weak IMO... so I can't wait to to try the new ones

(I will finish soon my first game with AoD only army anyway... some change is totally welcome... as I am sure i want to re-start KB again )
Old 12-16-2008, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneth View Post
Alright, I think I'm finally satisfied with these guys, they don't seem insanely powerful but I haven't really tested them in battle yet apart from animations (which I actually still haven't decided on but they should be fine for now). If anyone wants to try them out let me know and I'll post the files here, they're not really KBMaster compatible but I haven't changed any major game files so they should be compatible with just about everything else.
It's sad that this mod and AoD are not compatile
Old 12-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Approved Member

Is there really no way to make it compatible... ? Please??
Old 12-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatts View Post
Is there really no way to make it compatible... ? Please??
There are always at least two ways out of any situation
Old 12-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

Here's the files in a neat little package, I'll make KBM version if/when I feel like it. Or maybe someone will be nice enough and bother to make it in my stead, either way don't keep any expectations.

Let me know if you find any bugs or whatever. Also I used part of armageddon's animation for fire blast and it might be a bit excessive, so if anyone wants to use the simpler fireground animation, I can give you the instructions (it's just a matter of (un)commenting a couple of lines).

No readme file included, I don't see any need since it's not a real mod.
Attached Files
File Type: zip archdemons.zip (9.8 KB, 44 views)