Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjatron View Post
Is that Carl in the Magic Forest who asks you to kill some boss-type unit in the Undead World? When I completed this quest, I went back to the location he was in ...and he was dead!? I don't get it - maybe I did something wrong.

You can complete the quest by clicking on his headstone which is now placed right next to Martha's headstone. That is... right at the border of Magic and Great Forest (near the alchemist shop.)

I wonder what happens if you don't kill the unit and just go back and tell Carl the story.
i'm not sure what magic forest you are referring to. and what zone is the headstones in, maybe i can look there.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robberbaron View Post
thats HARL the griffon king.

i also am looking for Carl the starter of the Carl and martha quest line. i cant remeber where he is.
Carl is the King's brohter that you had to visit for the King's 2nd quest. Go into Ariana, turn left across the bridge and take your first right.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Approved Member

The Magic Forest quest where you have to find someone or do something in the Land of the Dead leads to a headstone back in Magic Forest. When you click it it says quest completed but I don't think you get anything for it.

Basically, there are no time limits for quests in this game, so if you don't know where to go you will figure it out in the course of exploring the whole game. I love to do EVERYTHING in a game, all quests, all creatures killed, so everything gets done in the end.

Except for that in my first game I couldn't complete the 'find a Cyclops' quest because there were NONE for sale ANYWHERE in the game. Believe me, I checked.