Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Spirits of Rage

Spirits of Rage All information about Spirits of Rage

Old 10-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Later on the Evil Shoal will seem quite weak. My favourite mass attack Rage spell is in fact the Underground Spikes, which by level 25 are doing 360-700 damage to ALL targets on the screen. No more messing about trying to get the angles right.
yeah thats overtaking the shoal as my current fave mass rage spell (from the first two creatures anyway).
Old 10-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuplis View Post
The shield on the other hand is excellent because it costs me about 7 rage and it'll absord even a hit of 10000 damage altho the strength of the shield is much lower. That's why I tend to send my dragons and griffins on very dangerous missions

but griffins dont have a range attack do they? only seems worth using it on range units as they cant move once cast. they cant counter either while its active (would be better if they could).
Old 10-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
but griffins dont have a range attack do they? only seems worth using it on range units as they cant move once cast. they cant counter either while its active (would be better if they could).
Ye but what I try to do is take the griffins in the middle of the enemy (which is very possible with lvl 2 tactics) and plant the birdies next to a stack or three of ranged attackers with speeds of 1 or 2. I sometimes use up the shield to get a free hit on a very big stack plus their melee never ever try to go after your archers while there's a fat stack of griffins messing around.