Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 12-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Default Menu freeze issue

Hello everyone
My problem is that every first launch of CLOD, when I try to customize my aircraft before flight, I got game freeze. When I choose to fly right away, without any aircraft customization, it's OK. Once flown, no more problems with game freeze, I can do whatever I want with aircraft skin or so.

Any ideas?
I''ve got TF 4 installed
Old 02-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

SAME here with 8.1 pro O.S.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Update Graphics driver, disable any special windows-design (no aero, etc.) and try if it works if you spawn with the default aircraft first, then hit esc and try again.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Yes it spawn with defaut planes, but you have not to go into any window customisation of your planes or you have istant freeze of the game! ..And NO..: it's not a problem of drivers or win features enabled.. etc... My rig is a fresh-new PC 4670K CPU with 770 gtx Card 4MB Mem and last 332.21 drivers win 8.1 pro.

This is definitely a bug of TF 4.0 or from original game. if you go to fly with defaut plane a bit, then esc and go to your Ac settting window panel then you are ready to select w/o any freeze. this isn't good!.