Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Default Can't seem to get flying horse...

I have Christa, have spoke with the Druid behind the boulders, seen some quest text which seemed to indicate I had the wings, but the horse doesn't fly. Is this an Ice & Fire thing?

-Morloc
Old 02-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Approved Member

It is a text bug. You'll get wings after joining all valkyrias.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, when you are normally supposed to get Olaf will have a scene with Christa where he speaks up and says he isn't ready for it yet, even though Christa talks about it. I think that was their attempt to clarify it's not available.

That might have worked, except when you go back and talk to the village King you mention your winged horse. Oh well.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

Huh? So they changed it on purpose?

This really sucks...
Old 02-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Yes they did. Personally, I like the change. Before, as soon as I got the horse I would fly to all the hardest fights and pick up all the good treasure. After doing that a while, the only thing left for the second half of the game was boring, easy fights and not much good loot... so I never finished it.

I suppose it would have been nice if they gave you a choice - take it now, or wait until later and get a reward if you wait - so you can do what you please. They didn't though, and instead they decided to re-balance some of the maps with the lack of wings in mind.