Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 09-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Default Starpoint Gemini 2

Well since the devs don't seem to read these forums I guess they won't mind if I ask the community if they have tried this or the original. It was recently added to STEAM as a prerelease alpha but you get the 1st game which was released in 2010 for free. From what I read the first one doesn't look all that good but the 2nd may be worth a try since the Star Wolves series only lives on in mods.

So, anyone?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

well, i don't ever heard of the series, but it seems to be a nice game

i don't know if i should get it though. ^^
Old 09-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

Neither have I. Looks more like an updated freelancer than a star wolves but hey space sims are so few and far between I figured I would give it a shout.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

you're right, there are really only a few space sims... i guess i would give it a shout too
Old 01-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

I played both Starpoint 1 and this Early Access of Starpoint 2. First game is kinda "cute" and has brave spirit to her, but looks outdated today and somewhat glitchy. Now, second game is a whole different story. It is among best looking space games today (full directX 11), features great visual and sound effects, stunning 3D graphics and 3D movement, very dynamic combat and beautifully artistic space. Their forums are packed with overwhelmed players that throw dozens of suggestions that devs really include to game often. Not sure how the game will look like when it is completed, but start is more than promising. Updates are very regular and often and is someone likes freeroam space games, this one shouldn't be missed