Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 05-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Registered Member

Default airplane control?

hi

i have decent user vs AI map setup with lots of tanks,

I have been trying to setup an airplane that can circle above mid-map position, and then attack AI units,

I have managed to get plane to attack way point ok, but this appears to be a 'one shot' attack.

I want a plane circling above , that attacks at will, until shot down, or out of ammo,

whatever options i set plane to, it just circles above, and even under direct control, does not attack AI enemy tanks

all help appreciated
Old 01-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

Default regarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
hi

i have decent user vs AI map setup with lots of tanks,

I have been trying to setup an airplane that can circle above mid-map position, and then attack AI units,

I have managed to get plane to attack way point ok, but this appears to be a 'one shot' attack.

I want a plane circling above , that attacks at will, until shot down, or out of ammo,

whatever options i set plane to, it just circles above, and even under direct control, does not attack AI enemy tanks

all help appreciated

you need to set it to user and control it yourself, once you get it off the ground it will circle until you go into direct control