Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 11-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Shoud i buy it?

Hello fellas!
I have some simple questions 4 You, cuz im thinking of buying Men of war: assault squad, so i just wanted to know:

1. Is this game still alive in multiplayer? You doent need to wait ages for a game to be found and to play? Is still a lot of peoples plaing it?

2. Will it run on my Aspier Acer 5750g?
Its i3-2350m procesor, Geforce GT630M GPU
and 4 GB of DDR3 ram, will i be albe to play it without lag?

Thanks for answers, cheers!
Old 11-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

1. Yes, it is. Depending on the time of day (evening in Europe) you will find around 100 - 200 players waiting for or already being in games (current 2.05.x patch, older patches even some more). So depending on the settings and your acceptance what type of game you want to play you can be in the game in several minutes or wait several 10minutes. My 4/4 battles usually start in 5-10mins.
2. well... depends on the size of map and the item count on the map, your video settings...
I would say yes, but start with minimum settings and small maps.