Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Approved Member

Default just for perspective

there is a bug reported (over on ATAG) where people encounter online freezes when they try to change planes at a base, or change a load-out. I've been afflicted with this bug myself. The only work-around for me is to accept what ever default plane is at a base, or select another base. When I try to change a plane I usually wind up doing the old keyboard dance (ctl-alt-del). It's a some-times-OK-some-times-not thing. That said, I praise the work Team Fusion has done. The sim is really more beautiful now, and I'm very happy to be flying it.
Flyby out
Old 11-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

It is my understanding they are addressing the AI behavior described in the hotfix that will be coming for TF4. No idea of timeline, I think those guys are taking a bit of a well deserved break before getting back into it full bore.

Yes it makes offline flying somewhat strange, when one is chasing an AI and it just plummets into the ocean or terrain... I am still flying my offline campaigns and just bearing with it until they get it corrected.

EVGA X79 Dark MB| I7 4820Kcpu @ 4.5 ghz|16gb Corsair 2100 MHZ DDR3 ram|EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB |SoundBlaster Z PCIe soundcard | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5 | Windows 8.1 64 bit