Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 06-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Modding in Salem Oregon anyone close?

I've been modding Men of War for years would like to link up with someone to further both of our modding skills. Face to face would be great. I have hundreds of men I've made: French Legion, Arabs, African Slavers, Zulu, Maoris, Apache, 7th Cav, British Zulu, British Sudan, Britich Boer, Spacemen, Aliens, Alamo, 20,000 leagues under the sea, Scottish clasmen, India, New Zealand Wars, Vietnam, Big game hunters, space marines, orks, eldars, necrons, working on Pulp figures. If I see it I can usually make it. I also have a solution to horses & camels. Scuda divers, sharks, giant ants, of course, "the Alien". I want to work with some one that makes vehicles, and naval assets. I have 60 alien terrain maps, I need a real life? It would be great to work with some one that lives close. jwhittley@yahoo.com

Last edited by jwhittley; 06-13-2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling sorry
Old 06-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Your stuff sounds cool! Any screen shots?