Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 04-27-2013, 02:23 AM
Registered Member

Question I Need Help Units Wont Save

Ok So I Am Making Maps And Every So Often A Unit Or Units Will Dissapear After I Saved Now I Used To Be Able To Take Care Of This Becuse It Was Ony 1 or Two Units But Tonight I Had Saved A Map Thats About Halfway Done And I Had Made A Train So I Couldnt Get To That Side Of The Map And I Saved Now I Like To Save Every So Often So I Dont Lose Progress And I OverWrite The File Everytime So Keep That In Mind Anyway I Get Back On And The Train 2 Maxim MGs About 8 American Tanks With The Crew Still There And 1 IS-1 Russian Cannon So I Had Decided To Give Up With That Map But I Am Worried That This
Will Keep Happining Please Please Please Help Me
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Sounds like you are saving items that should really be saved with a script on a map? What exactly are you saving, remember that items have constraint and if constraint and normally things will be dropped or moved based on certain rules but you would have to take a picture of what you did and what you having problem saving before I could answer exactly what the issue is.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

yes i dont really get what you mean 'im kinda a noob at this still' all i was saving was the train the 2 vickers mgs the russian cannon called the zis-2 and and about 8 american tanks thats what went missing i dont know if thats what you meant like i said im a noob at this still
Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 AM
Approved Member

try taking a picture of it beofre u save

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane