Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Gudrida Lvl 5 ...only find 9 from 10 orc armys (bug?)

Hi,

i have a problem with the quest from valkyrie guldrida. i have search nordlig, vestlig and fastland a couple of times, i don't find that No. 10 Orc Army...on every island i found 3 armys...where is the 10th please? Or is it a bug and it not appear?

For information: At the main quest i'm at hades now to find the 4 demons for subscripe for the demoness.

Best Regards
C2k
Old 02-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal2k View Post
Hi,

i have a problem with the quest from valkyrie guldrida. i have search nordlig, vestlig and fastland a couple of times, i don't find that No. 10 Orc Army...on every island i found 3 armys...where is the 10th please? Or is it a bug and it not appear?

For information: At the main quest i'm at hades now to find the 4 demons for subscripe for the demoness.

Best Regards
C2k
There is a troup of orcs you can easy miss on Vestlig! This one is on the small island where you got the raven. Maybe it's the one you're looking for.

BR

J.B.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

Thanks J.B., but it was NORDLIG and not VESTLIG...but thanks anyway, you got me to the point
Old 02-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal2k View Post
Thanks J.B., but it was NORDLIG and not VESTLIG...but thanks anyway, you got me to the point
Ah yes, it was Nordlig! Sorry, too long out of the game. Good to see that you found the army despite to my misleading desciption.

I was looking for that army for a long time in the game too.

BR

J.B.