Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Upps i kinda missed the release.
Oh well i really counted on !c to release game in may. .. now i have GW2 and GW2 >> all games ;p
Old 10-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by di410733 View Post
I'll add my voice here in hope that 1C's sales dept might be interested - I too won't be purchasing this game, unless it does eventually get released as a standalone product (and I'd happily pay more for the privilege). The simplicity of being able to reinstall when a patch is bad or a drive dies is important to me, as is the ability to isolate my gaming machine from the network (and I wonder what the breakdown of the user base is for turn-based games of this ilk - I'd suspect we're more enamored of privacy among other things vs the bulk of Steam fans).

Also, I broke my practice of staying away from online-only games because I wanted to play HOMM VI (or whatever their marketing department renamed it) and after the horror of dealing with ubisoft I'd much rather do without!
Agree 100%!
Let all the digital downloaders play this game 6 ways of Friday, with no losses, mods, online armor, etc....but, at least, give the option of a stand alone physical copy. Home media is not dead yet!
I won't mind as I'll have my ever reliable HoMM 3, with over 1000 maps that game can last me, pretty much forever.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Approved Member

Default Retail Box Version

I bought the downloadable version from Steam, but I want to get this as a gift for my dad for X-mas. Is there a retail box version available anywhere? I would like to give him an actual gift he can open.

Thanks!
Old 11-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
I bought the downloadable version from Steam, but I want to get this as a gift for my dad for X-mas. Is there a retail box version available anywhere? I would like to give him an actual gift he can open.

Thanks!
Sounds like you're a great son!
Old 12-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Good! Just wondering if I'd be able to get a retail edition as a Christmas or Birthday present or if I'd have to get it myself.