Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@Ashaman
You with 6 posts, and me with 4,5 years of modding this game ... pls dont teach me what you can and cant do.
If you read posts on rune mage on this forum you would see that gift spell work on them (look for it a bit), so you have infinite 100% phantom spell for 1 gift on them.
Quote from here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=36257
So you use phantom on paladins , then with those phantomed paladins second wind on rune mages, then use luck rune and get another charge for phantom ability and create new paladin phantom , second wind again on rune mages ... i hope you get how it works now. In the end YES all those numbers are correct and resurrected in that battle with paladin prayer ability.
Yes i saw it...u r right , but it is very dissapointing. The game was to the limit at imspossible difficulty, but now is a just long timed battles without losses...
I did Demonis with no runemage, and i am proud with it but now with the runemage all true challenge get over...