Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Default Guilford + Neutral troops after fight

Hello,

I hardly play these times but I want to know if I have to use an old save instead of the current one.
After the fight of prince Guilford, he uses armageddon and a few troops died.

First question : does it count as a loss at the end ? because I made a no loss fight, but anyway once every enemy is dead he uses the armageddon... So do I have to restart the combat with an ice prison on each of my unit ? (I want a total no loss)

Second question : just after the fight I am in arlania with elves troops that are ennemies. Once I talk to Rezo, the become neutral. Will they come enemies again ? because it is a lot of xp lost if they stay neutral !!!

Tx a lot for your answers !
Old 12-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpiya View Post
Hello,

I hardly play these times but I want to know if I have to use an old save instead of the current one.
After the fight of prince Guilford, he uses armageddon and a few troops died.

First question : does it count as a loss at the end ? because I made a no loss fight, but anyway once every enemy is dead he uses the armageddon... So do I have to restart the combat with an ice prison on each of my unit ? (I want a total no loss)

Second question : just after the fight I am in arlania with elves troops that are ennemies. Once I talk to Rezo, the become neutral. Will they come enemies again ? because it is a lot of xp lost if they stay neutral !!!

Tx a lot for your answers !
1) It counts as a loss. If you have astral resistance, use it. Or, use level 5 units and make sure everyone is fully healed before you finish off the last unit.

2) No. You have to kill them before you talk to Rezo. Also, you should clear Arlania COMPLETELY before you do first Guilford fight, since the entire overland map resets (monsters and I believe items!).
Old 12-15-2012, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

Tx a lot for your help ! Damn, I really have to save regularly without quicksave...