Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Default Royal Robber - Is this quest broken?

Hello,
I'm at a point in the game where I'm not sure if I simply haven't discovered how to resolve the quest or if it's broken and I'm permanently stuck. So far there are several side quests in Riftland that I just can't complete.

I've been playing since day 1 and I know certain fixes are only applied on new games. The next main quest is Royal Robber and I need to find some evidence. I think I need to click on a skeleton next to the kings palace but my character can physically reach it. Have I reached a dead end and need to restart or is the solution elsewhere? I hope it's not bugged since I've probably spent over 60 hours playing this wonderful game. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reichter View Post
Hello,
I'm at a point in the game where I'm not sure if I simply haven't discovered how to resolve the quest or if it's broken and I'm permanently stuck. So far there are several side quests in Riftland that I just can't complete.

I've been playing since day 1 and I know certain fixes are only applied on new games. The next main quest is Royal Robber and I need to find some evidence. I think I need to click on a skeleton next to the kings palace but my character can physically reach it. Have I reached a dead end and need to restart or is the solution elsewhere? I hope it's not bugged since I've probably spent over 60 hours playing this wonderful game. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
I believe, just talk to one of the vendors (on that same island) almost next to the thief himself! Something about suspicious behavior and you can then nail him.

The evidence is NOT in the dungeon as I originally thought, it is the vendor outside.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

I too had gone through the entire dungeon looking into every nook and corner. I also thought I had talked to all the vendors but now I recall a pirate vendor that previously had a green quest icon but no quest. I think that might be the guy to talk to. Thanks for the help! I'll try it when I get home from work. Really hope it works since I don't have the will to restart at this point.