Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 11-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy Controls not working in offline campaign

I spend 95% of my time in multiplayer but this morning I tried the offline campaign and found it unplayable because it kept ignoring my inputs. I would climb out on full throttle the when I tried to throttle back it would ignore me. Even when after a minutes cursing it agreed to throttle back I found it impossible to land because it would ignore my request to lower the undercarriage or flaps. If I circled a few times until it agreed to lower the gear I would then find it would not completely shut the throttle once I was down so I had to convince it to raise the gear again to make it stop!

Is this a known problem? I fly daily online with no problems.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Make sure you have 'anthropomorphic controls' unticked in the realism menu.

You may have it ticked and the on-line servers have it scripted to be disabled.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I did have it ticked but I don't think that would stop the throttle working or the ability to lower undercarriage when I am not doing anything else (unless it has been badly implemented)

****edit

It does seem to have solved the problem. Anthropomorphic Controls should not have caused these problems but it obviously did. Thanks.

Last edited by Roblex; 11-24-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roblex View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I did have it ticked but I don't think that would stop the throttle working or the ability to lower undercarriage when I am not doing anything else (unless it has been badly implemented)
yes..it can cause problems..the implementation is broken and responds to small spikes from joysticks and other input devices.