Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 11-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Question Problem with Ground Control vectors for bombers?

I got horribly lost today after pressing TAB, 7, 1 to ask Ground Control to help me find a target to bomb.
Suspecting it was just directing me back to my home base I tried again as soon as I took off for my second mission and it directed me to travel due North from Canterbury which is obviously rubbish. I ignored that and kept travelling NW for a minute and tried again and it told me the target was bearing 120, 2 miles away ie it was my own airfield. It did not offer me any alternative targets like you get when a fighter requests targets, just one vector to my own base.

Before anyone asks, No I was definitely not accidently asking for a vector to home base instead of Target.

Ignore that. I have just done another test and this time it worked. I still got the silly 'Mission Target bearing 0 degrees' but then it went on to tell me about ship and AAA targets. I am not sure why I did not get that last time, it was not the Sealion Mission which has no bomber targets, it was the Dunkirk one and I have just flown that and got targets.

Last edited by Roblex; 11-05-2012 at 07:29 AM.