Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

The 660 Ti will sure do the trick.
In this game, with the same settings, is about 10-15% faster (in the average FPS value) than the GTX580. Medium-High settings. AA by external FXAA.
Up to 1920 x 1080 screen res all smooth.
Salutes.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

I'm selling a Galaxy GTX 570 I got back in March for...ehh somewhere around $200 (they're $300 w/ tax brand new) if you're interested, buyer pays shipping (from Seattle, WA, USA)

I'm building a new rig for my nephew and decided to give him one of my two 570s, leaving one leftover to sell, and buying myself a new 670.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Salute

No, not feeling better.

It's two years till BoM, they should continue to support CLIFFS OF DOVER till it is better refined.

They did make an effort in the last series of Release Candidates, but they finished their effort too soon.
How do YOU know this?
Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

I was hoping these forums would be a better place, but no, still as many moaning, bitching, trolling and general immature behaviour as ever, from both sides of the whiner/fanboy camps. Shame really. Obviously we are all combat flight sim fans... but these are the worst community forums i have ever frequented.

The game is much improved, still has many issues, but it is what it is.. its all we'll have for a long time, time to make the most of it and enjoy what we have.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Salute

No, not feeling better.

It's two years till BoM, they should continue to support CLIFFS OF DOVER till it is better refined.

They did make an effort in the last series of Release Candidates, but they finished their effort too soon.
Yea defnitly and unfortunately true.

I think that they should leave some effort to improve CLOD till BOM. Too many unfinished things they leave.