Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _YoYo_ View Post
Do You have too this strane line (straight line)? After the last update I see box of line around airplane (better see this over the sea). This annoing bug was in the first version of CoD.

Now come back again ???
YES!, and since i play at lower resolution the line is much thicker..... really annoying.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:09 PM
71st_Mastiff

buggs 11120362

http://youtu.be/N91g-_sMp_c
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 10-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuber View Post
Someone in another bug-thread said something about maxing out the volume in-game and reducing it in the Windows game settings.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...0&postcount=17
thx for the link insuber worked a treat but now i have no sound when i goto external views and carnt seem to get it back
Old 10-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Guys posting off topic rubbish will receive infractions next time.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Approved Member

- Phat, I'm sorry but it is sometimes tempting to try different ways to report things, my fault.

Type: Minor Bug, Terrain

Description: At least 2 perfect rectangular lakes with warped surface in france near Tramcourt of several miles size.

Occours how often: Is reproduceable everytime. They are part of the current map. I don't post pictures because they are easy to be spotted in the Tramcourt/Brias airspace. Obviously there are/where no lakes of this size and form in real france.

Maybe solution: Because there is no further patch from MG and the issue is most likely not touched by the future merge it can be probably fixed after the release of the SDK. There should be no problem with online gameplay.