Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Doc View Post
There is always a way. You can do anything with this.

What parameters do you want to set?
No excessive vulching but which doesnt effect game play excessively or punish people who are not vulching but stray near airfields in say a fight... It cant be done.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5./JG27.Farber View Post
No excessive vulching but which doesnt effect game play excessively or punish people who are not vulching but stray near airfields in say a fight... It cant be done.
One can set the "parameter" with AA not to forbid it, but discourage it, or make it a risky choice.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch
.....'Low flak over Manston' (of course they should say 'ack-ack', I mean we're not Germans after all, but 'flak' seems to be 'de riguer' in these latter days), or 'Vulcher (vulture?) over Littlestone!'....

Perhaps an arcane point but just for the record the two ex-RAF WW 2 aircrew that I knew (both dead now unfortunately) ALWAYS talked about FLAK and never about Ack Ack. As far as I could tell it was very much adopted jargon in operational squadrons of the RAF, essentially because a)they were on the receiving end of it and b)that's what the Germans called it. The stuff put up over RAF airfields would be more correctly described as Ack Ack, however again, the impression I gleaned from my conversations with these guys is that this would also be loosely described as FLAK and to call it anything else would immediately cast doubt on your credentials as "operational aircrew". Too much talk about Ack Ack and you may fall under suspicion as some 'back area base-wallah' up for a look. Of course, as with most things, there are no hard and fast rules about such things.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortedMan View Post
How did I know this thread was going to turn into an ATAG member joke fest, rampant with mocking any non-member's concerns with immaturity and self-righteousness?

This forum is a joke due to ATAG's non-constructive garbage. Help the OP out with some actual tips and consideration, or at least some decent PR damage control, instead of jerkin' each other off in their threads.

ATAG, you own the most popular server, a members of your player base are concerned about gameplay, acquiesce them...keep this up and you'll find yourselves very lonely in your server.
Problem is that it's all been said before. And it really isn't complicated: Get vulched at Hawkinge? Take off inland, come into Hawkinge hot at 6k and hope he's still there. Because if he is, he's basically about to get vulched.

And a bump for the funniest thread of the week...
Old 10-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortedMan View Post
How did I know this thread was going to turn into an ATAG member joke fest, rampant with mocking any non-member's concerns with immaturity and self-righteousness?

This forum is a joke due to ATAG's non-constructive garbage. Help the OP out with some actual tips and consideration, or at least some decent PR damage control, instead of jerkin' each other off in their threads.

ATAG, you own the most popular server, a members of your player base are concerned about gameplay, acquiesce them...keep this up and you'll find yourselves very lonely in your server.
Aww - Mr butthurt decided to show up. Just a tip since you still can't read and comprehend. When someone starts a thread calling members of our team scumbags, gonna go out on a limb and say they don't even deserve any help at all. If you dish it out you better be able receive it right back.

As far as the flak/ack ack, as said about 100 times just to you it is virtually identical on both sides, even consisting of the same types/groupings for both red and blue. The last thing it is is biased. It can't be. It's the same for both sides. Anyone that records a track could easily see it.

As far as historical, I'm sorry, but you must not know anything about the game to even think that's possible ATM. We don't even have the airfield the majority of the heavy blue bombers took off from even in the game. We are here to have fun, plain and simple. I'm sorry our squad doesn't have a military ranking system or wear the uniform while we play. No one is stopping anyone from playing wherever they want. But if you really expect anyone to take a thread or the OP seriously when he just called people a bunch of names and cry. I'm assuming you guys would get along great!

@force - you are the epitome of a sad individual. The only thing you do in forums is try to bring others down to make yourself feel better about your obvious sad existence on the planet. You have never done one thing for this community at all. I feel sorry for you and do hope you get some help.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 10-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Approved Member

Typical response from someone that has nothing valid to say. It's amazing how you are still upset from the last time the community made fun of how much of an idiot your posts were. I'd suggest trying to learn from it. Your smearing will do nothing other than make you look like a bigger fool than you already are.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 10-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Approved Member

Meh...4/10, Bliss. I know you've got more than that.
Closed Thread