Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

This reminds me of the BMS vs DCS discussion on the DCS forums...

WHO THE F**K CARES!

They both have their pluses and minuses... but they both are striving for what I want... combat flight sim... plenty of room on my hard drives so why cant we all just get along and enjoy the fact that there is more than one option in the combat flight sim world

I have ROF, CloD, DCS and BMS installed currently, pretty happy with that variety myself
Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force10 View Post
Yikes...that's odd. Since buying the Iron Cross edition when it came out, and flying all 26 planes in my hangar in different modes, I have not had one single CTD in ROF. I guess you can't put a price on a properly set up rig!
It's not the rig. Everyone is getting regular CTD's loading multi-player missions right now.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
It's not the rig. Everyone is getting regular CTD's loading multi-player missions right now.
That must be why....I have only flown online a few times. I mostly fly career or make missions in the editor.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisher View Post
Depends; what kind of instruments do you collect? Musical I'm okay with but medical not so much

Both!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I guess you can't put a price on a properly set up rig!
Funny when I said that to you and yours wrt CoD CTDs you just poo pood the idea.. Glad to see your comming around to the fact that different PCs can cause different problems! Welcome aboard!

PS I hope you don't mind it if in the future I quote you on this the next time the topic of CoD CTDs comes up!

In that I feel it is important to show the current whiners that some of the previous hard core whiners, like yourself, given enough time, will realise what so many of us have been saying on the topic of CoD CTDs.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
If someone mentioning "God" shocks you, you are really desperately looking for something to be shocked about.
+1
Old 07-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-OF-ACES View Post
Funny when I said that to you and yours wrt CoD CTDs you just poo pood the idea.. Glad to see your comming around to the fact that different PCs can cause different problems! Welcome aboard!

PS I hope you don't mind it if in the future I quote you on this the next time the topic of CoD CTDs comes up!

In that I feel it is important to show the current whiners that some of the previous hard core whiners, like yourself, given enough time, will realise what so many of us have been saying on the topic of CoD CTDs.
I have never complained about CTD's in COD. You must be confusing me with someone else. Go ahead and take a look at my posts, but the reason for that might be because I haven't really flown it online.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I have never complained about CTD's in COD. You must be confusing me with someone else. Go ahead and take a look at my posts, but the reason for that might be because I haven't really flown it online.
If you say so.. I really don't care!

I just wanted to make sure and ask you prior to useing your quote in any future CoD CTD topics.. In that there are quite a few whinners around here that don't agree with us that the PC configuration can be the sorce of most if not all CTDs