Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

You mean the sequel is the patch like Harry is a horcrux ?
Old 06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allons! View Post
You mean the sequel is the patch like Harry is a horcrux ?
Just check out the June 22 update (B6 just post it a few moments ago). Why am I not surprised
Old 06-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Yep, next friday we will see the white flag of Dover or something like we would to but can´t release the patch because we didnt announce the sequel yet. Great moments of theater we have here.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Ali Fish

i think the devs should go back to modding. You might make a damn good mod for DCS if you get your cards in order. professional quality payware mod for dcs with standards dictated by another source. what better design remit could there be for a clearly struggling flightsimming development company seeking a product to full fill a communites appetite.

seriously, you might actually make some money over on that side of flightsimming in a more unique way, and i as a customer could be assured of the quality i desire. i realise this sounds offensive, it initially might have been but seriously its not. its actually a viable source for you guys to do somthing of great quality work with income. and it could prove to be more beneficial for your company name in general. the facts or reality is that not many around here are getting what they desire and it works both ways, un-desirable feedback is naturally un-desirable. surely those in the face of the feedback must want to change that. and thats simply enough said on that. so please dont take it as an insult, make your mark on the flightsimming world in another way. its just another idea. and to appease the situation somewhat i must say i cant think of a better developed mod in the ww2 realms as one from you guys. so whilst i may appear to be insulting your company. dont look a gift horse in the mouth is a saying we have here. and a group like yours has many many options outwith your own monkey sphere (loosly termed).

Last edited by Ali Fish; 06-22-2012 at 01:55 PM.