Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Though this may be improbable, lets not forget how many times BETAs of the IL2 patches were leaked prematurely. No idea who did the leaking.... whether it was an inside job close to developement or some other factor... but it did occur. So information may be even held closer to the vest than we imagine.

Add that in with all the publisher/developer/competitor things and it's no wonder info is scarce.

When something of consequence has ever come up and we the buying public needed to know, Oleg has always let us know. I have no doubt things are going forward. We'll get BoB soon enough. I myself am betting on a late 08 or early 09.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13th Hsqn Protos View Post
A typical remark from you the chief Oleg apologizer. Stick to making crappy maps.

Wipe your chin you got some white stuff on it.
A typical remark from you, the chief IL2 d*ckhead. Why dont you just keep away and make your lame-ass remarks elsewhere.

I see you still havent made it past puberty...

Last edited by Xiola; 05-24-2008 at 12:41 PM.