Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Ali Fish

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
Qualified human resources are limited in Russia. B6 mentioned that they are constantly looking for people and can hardly find enough capable in flight sim development. That is why it took so long to develop and patch.

Maybe the team should move to India or China but it is not a realistic scenario.
i can think of a few places i`d send these developers

hope somone writes a story about all this nonsense that has taken place to leave us here 12+ months later without sweet F.A.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 04-28-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irR4tiOn4L View Post
The modelling of the engine and flight characteristics is just unparalleled.
RoF and DCS are better regarding these two points. Nevertheless I hope CoD will run some day without CTD, as I really would like to fly a 109 for a change.
As soon as DCS P51 is out, you should be able to compare.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planesy View Post

If money and development is a problem why dont they take a leaf out of the Rise Of Flight boys book and genuinely offer their hard work as add on's?

I'm sure if we have waited this long for the game to show its potential we would all be prepared to cough up a few more quid rather than the rumoured totall new game/title thats being mentioned and be expected to pay for it all over again!!
Hmmmmm..... So.... instead of waiting for a patch which fixes the engine and then having the option, later on, of buying an expansion pack that would have extra features and an entirely new theatre of operations.... essentially a sequel built on the fixed engine with some new planes that comes with the added benefit of linking up with the previous title and enhancing that also.........

I should get shot down from the sky every single time I go online because I didn't spend extra money on gunsights? Because I didn't spend extra money for the privilege of flying a plane of the same calibre as my opponent??? To save money??? Reminds me of those "Free to Play" MMOs that are doing the rounds at the moment..... sure... it's "Free to Play".... but you can't rise to such'n'such a level...oh and that magic cloak you saw? You can't wear that... oh.. and all that loot you found in the dungeon? Sorry... you can't carry it because you didn't spend £15 on a larger satchel...........oh........ and that quest is out of bounds too......etc

LMAO, PMSL and various other variations on LOL.

Last edited by Volksieg; 05-02-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

volksieg

Yes a valid point my friend but unfortunately CLOD STILL DOES NOT WORK!!

That is my point.

We all desperately can see how good it could be and we want it to be but.......will it?

Here is living in hope.