Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
I agree with Darkeonz , because this `detailed preview article` explains almost all same things as video released 1 week ago. They mentioned : "bunch of new stuff, locations, units, skills, let’s roll, already; sheeesh." but didnt say anything about any of those new things
"Next, we witnessed the usefulness of teleportation magic in combat: Zap your quicker, nimbler fighters instantly forward right up in the enemy’s face, let them get in a quick attack, and then zap them back to among your assembled ranks—not only an irritatingly-effective combat tactic." Pls some1 tell me this is a joke. How is using teleportation 2 times (first to attack enemy unit, second to return you`re unit back on original place) irritatingly-effective combat tactic ????? But this was just thought from whoever wrote this article. There are lots of other pearls of wisdom in this detailed preview, but i`ll leave other to seek them out, and get their own conclusions. What is summed in the end, this article didnt reveal a single new information since last week video.
Maybe it's one of the new runespells. To me it just sounded like what the assassin already does. But yeah you are right. I'm really curious about stuff like "how many new units are there gonna be, how many new items, how many new spells, how many new talents" and so on. I wonder if the vikings are the only new units that will be in warriors of the north, or if there will be new neutral units as well. Those are the things i'm interested in

I wish I was a more patient man lol. I usually don't really play games, except king's bounty, and that's because I played the original when it came out in 1990. I even still play the original now and then today

Last edited by Darkeonz; 03-01-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
That's a mistake in the preview, as it was said, the release date is still Spring 2012.
Excuse my ignorance but I live in the southern hemisphere. Our Spring is September to November 2012. So I would estimate Spring in the northern hemisphere would be March-May 2012? So we should see this released soon I hope?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westyofoz View Post
Excuse my ignorance but I live in the southern hemisphere. Our Spring is September to November 2012. So I would estimate Spring in the northern hemisphere would be March-May 2012? So we should see this released soon I hope?
On facebook they said April-May
Old 03-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westyofoz View Post
Surely it's April - May.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Request for future developement of "King's Bounty"

Hi Nike, we have been playing "good" guys & girls for some time. Can a new game be developed for "baddies". Maybe we can play as a demon or undead character bent on world conquest or dishing out personal vengance?
Old 03-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
I agree with Darkeonz , because this `detailed preview article` explains almost all same things as video released 1 week ago. They mentioned : "bunch of new stuff, locations, units, skills, let’s roll, already; sheeesh." but didnt say anything about any of those new things
"Next, we witnessed the usefulness of teleportation magic in combat: Zap your quicker, nimbler fighters instantly forward right up in the enemy’s face, let them get in a quick attack, and then zap them back to among your assembled ranks—not only an irritatingly-effective combat tactic." Pls some1 tell me this is a joke. How is using teleportation 2 times (first to attack enemy unit, second to return you`re unit back on original place) irritatingly-effective combat tactic ????? But this was just thought from whoever wrote this article. There are lots of other pearls of wisdom in this detailed preview, but i`ll leave other to seek them out, and get their own conclusions. What is summed in the end, this article didnt reveal a single new information since last week video.
He also mentioned you could use the teleport to grab treasure chest, ie. for the treasure hunter medal(if medals are still used, i hope so). I think he called it irritating speaking from the enemey's point of view....meaning "darn, these guys zap in, kick my butt, then zap out...how frustrating".
Old 03-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Hi Nike, we have been playing "good" guys & girls for some time. Can a new game be developed for "baddies". Maybe we can play as a demon or undead character bent on world conquest or dishing out personal vengance?
Interesting idea for future projects, I'll deliver it to the devs
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Interesting idea for future projects, I'll deliver it to the devs
That's what I find interesting! Bring 'em on!!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

Yeah I liked Majesty 2 : Monster Kingdom a lot. Shame its a bit short and too easy but it was awesome idea.