Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Hm . . . 1000000 more battles, i think we`ll need more lvl`s for medals. 1 mill battles, first 10 rounds are counted for spell cast medals , so last lvl for fire mage should be around 5000000 castings fire_arrow/fireball/shroud and reward +1000mana , or blind rage medal 50th lvl you get after spending 1billion rage in battles and reward is 100% crit, and +50%dmg for all rage spells . . .
Old 01-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

I hope the medals change. The medals to cast a few specific spells at the first 10 rounds are terrible boring. Casting spells that i don´t need and run away from enemies to finish at the 10th round to cast the last spell is fun at the first playround, but i have played the game over 50 times from beginning to the end and it is really boring.

Medals that come with good playing (like the no loss medal) are perfect, but most of the medals are terrible grinding.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

@sdshadow What to say about blind rage medal then ? In red_sands it was set to 4th lvl 21000 rage used , i have never managed to get it before 200 fought battles at least, in adventure mod medals had 5lvls and blind rage 28000 for 5th.
It`s not only spell castings medal mind numbing to achieve, and only 3lvl for medals is low. But they are all useful and great bonuses in game and none of them is obligatory to have to finish game impy`s 14 battle game finish showed us that (among many other challenges, but that 1 really made me laugh . What i mentioned before is that would be great to make more difference among hero classes as it is in AP/CW you could easily get all medals with any class, and only difference is 2 medals between warrior/paladin/mage, only 2 out of 10. My idea was medals lvl scaling like skills lvlup : when you achieve lvl for some medal you unlock other 2 then after lvlup 1 of those you unlock 2 more and so on (expl you get some medal and choice for guardian medal of fire mage, so you pick either resistance bonus for your units or more mana for spamming dmg spells. you pick guardian angel and when you lvlup that you pick new medal for +defense% for your army or medal for -defense% for enemy . . .)
So depending of players choices he get different medal `tree`, and different bonuses which would be nice because our choice to spend runes on skills, and with this our play style would give use interesting achievements with medals we pick along way.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 01-21-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

I'd really like more long quest chains with a story that involve twists.