Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Woaaww seems great. Thx Cheese. I hve to try that !
Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

After a break of Christmas and some reworking of the way things work on our server, namely in regards to Staffel training, our server is back for public use.

It is rotating 3 maps which are two hours long each and features action from different stages of the Battle of Britain. All missions are Historically accurate where reasonably possible.

Feel free to leave improvements, critiscism and feedback here.

Enjoy!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Thanks Farber. Will have to check it out.

How are the RAF informed of incoming raids? Only if I took our chaps in would we find the enemy?
Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

I have a large to do list. Seeing as now the radar are working I will pop some on in the next couple of days. The thing is where to put them? They already exist on the map in their historical places. Placing them on top perfectly is impossible. I will have to double them up...

Last edited by 5./JG27.Farber; 01-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

Added the radar... I also "unlocked" the unit name at every spawn point so you can fly what ever squadron you want instead of the Historical one. However I kept fighters locked to fighters, bombers to bombers... I also took some clutter out, useless statics etc that no one will see.

We are working on getting Wild Willies Clod commander up and running to provide stats, mainly this is for when we fly matches/campaigns against other Squadrons.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Was good fun flying against 56RAF last night. Too bad Eicken had authentication errors and Lent had launcher error. Otherwise, that convoy wouldve had a much worse time.

Also, them 56RAF boys can shoot. Whoever shot me up yesterday was damaging something everytime he pulled the trigger. Usually I can soak up some hits and still RTB but he forced me to ditch in the drink.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Approved Member

Yes, a very good night of fun. Many thanks to you chap’s for hosting. We had a few launcher error issues too. I was last to land after a long glide to find the nearest airfield and sucking fumes to get my wheels down. Having been engaged at various times with a pair of 109's, and even 3 at one stage, at approx 17,000 ft I was lucky to survive me thinks; splashed a bomber though : )) I felt rather drained with the constant action and trails involving fuel management, LOL. Hope we can get together again some time.

Happy landings,

Talisman
Old 02-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for stopping by.

I think the whole affair was rather good even though I CTD'd in the fight.

S!