Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-18-2012, 05:16 AM
Approved Member

Default 192 hour leave pass

Unfortunately my last 10 months of almost daily combat has taken it's toll and the powers that be (ie she who must be obeyed!) has decreed that I have to go on leave.

So for the next 8 days I'm off to the beach and away from the Battle of Britain, computers and the internet! Even to get mobile phone coverage I will have to walk to the other side of the Ledge Point where I will be!

It is my most sincerest desire that while I'm working on my tan, Luthier and the team will take their time with the update and release a quality patch when I get back in a just over a weeks time!

Cheers and hav' a good one! Don't burn the place down while I'm away!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Approved Member

A very wise decision m8,

There is life besides IL2, do not fall in this trap, you may wake up 2-3 years later and realise what you lost.
If you calculate what you could do with the time you spent playing (for example) 6hours every day for six months and longer, then you realise what it means.
[If on the other side you intended to spend this time in front of the TV, then probably IL2 was not a bad idea...].

From a personal experience...

~S~ and nice holiday!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

Have a nice one.

Oh and while you work your tan, if you see Luthier and any relatives there, kick them back to work !

Last edited by TomcatViP; 01-18-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:48 AM
Approved Member

Sounds great, just keep a look out for sharks, blue-rings and cruise ships and you'll be right. Oh and most importantly keep her happy.

Have a good one mate.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoshi Tiger View Post
Unfortunately my last 10 months of almost daily combat has taken it's toll and the powers that be (ie she who must be obeyed!) has decreed that I have to go on leave.

So for the next 8 days I'm off to the beach and away from the Battle of Britain, computers and the internet! Even to get mobile phone coverage I will have to walk to the other side of the Ledge Point where I will be!

It is my most sincerest desire that while I'm working on my tan, Luthier and the team will take their time with the update and release a quality patch when I get back in a just over a weeks time!

Cheers and hav' a good one! Don't burn the place down while I'm away!
LOL enjoy your R&R!