Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 12-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

Default Stuka Angriff! Single Mission

Stuka Angriff, my very first mission ever made, 1946 included.

If you played the mission please give me feedback! I would like to hear it

Download it over at airwarfare: Storm of War

-This mission is excellent if you want to quickly practise dive bombing without having to take off! Best flown with realistic game settings!

Last edited by Sven; 12-29-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

A question to the more experienced full mission builders, I have used some enemy planes on the airfield you will be landing at, but I would like some of them to be destroyed/damaged, is this possible? I noticed I could get this done with vehicles and other units, but not the static planes.

Last edited by Sven; 12-29-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Damaged enemy aircraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
A question to the more experienced full mission builders, I have used some enemy planes on the airfield you will be landing at, but I would like some of them to be destroyed/damaged, is this possible? I noticed I could get this done with vehicles and other units, but not the static planes.
Sven, I'm fairly sure you can only place an enemy aircraft on a captured field you are landing at (say a Hurricane) after you have changed it to a (Blue/German) aircraft -it won't show any damage.
Unfortunately my main computer has become u/s and I can't check this for you. I am fairly sure that no static aircraft will already show a damaged state prior to you actually damaging them during the mission. There are no pre-damaged static aircraft modelled, though there are pre-damaged static objects modelled.

Hope this helps

DFLion