Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Approved Member

Default spitfire gunsight settings

How do I adjust the sight range/convergence and wingspan settings? I tried using the mouse "grabber" and it doesn't affect the sight knobs. Am I doing it wrong?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Approved Member

Its a bit hit and miss using the mouse, I assign keystrokes in the keys menu and then map them to my flightsick (X52). I can easily adjust them as required but I guess it depends on how many buttons you have available on your stick.

Doing it from the keyboard is probably more precise than using the mouse as you have to click+hold the button and drag the mouse left/right over the ring.

AMD A8 5600K Quad Core 3.6 Ghz - Win 7 64 - 8Gb Ram - GTX660ti 2Gb VRAM - FreeTrack - X52 - Asus 23' Monitor.

Last edited by SEE; 10-25-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
Its a bit hit and miss using the mouse, I assign keystrokes in the keys menu and then map them to my flightsick (X52). I can easily adjust them as required but I guess it depends on how many buttons you have available on your stick.

Doing it from the keyboard is probably more precise than using the mouse as you have to click+hold the button and drag the mouse left/right over the ring.
+1

Convergence is set in the loadout screen before mission. I think you need to create a custom loadout in FMB or multiplayer for it to remember your settings.

cheers!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

~S~

Guns settings from single missions or quick mission will not be saved... do theme in FMB or online being connected to the server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
It's not the curled knobs, but the toothed rings horizontally around the bottom of the gunsight, with the numbers on them. Move your mouse cursor to the right or left side of these rings, depending on which way you want to adjust them.
and also

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=21684

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate

Last edited by _79_dev; 10-25-2011 at 02:00 PM.