Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 06-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

unable to complete transaction, any idea's?
Old 06-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

nevermind, DLing now
Old 07-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Approved Member

Downloaded fine but Steam won't let me get an account. If I try through the game it just says every account name has been taken no matter what I put in and when I go to the site to try to do it that way the human verification just keeps refreshing over and over and over and over.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Downloaded fine but Steam won't let me get an account. If I try through the game it just says every account name has been taken no matter what I put in and when I go to the site to try to do it that way the human verification just keeps refreshing over and over and over and over.
Ouch. Sounds like an issue for Steam customer support. Hope it's an easy fix.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

I purchased it from GetGames today, it is on sale again for 24.99. Justflight still has it listed for 49.99. To get it to let me purchase I used Paypal rather than a credit card. Since the sale went through Paypal.com.uk I guess they do not see that as a US purchase.

No problems at all, steam accepted the activation key and it installed on my drive in seconds (as I already had it on my drive from a previous install into a new account...I was worried about having it on my account before the actual U.S. release...a baseless fear).

Also cool, it simply used the entire game installation so I did not need to apply the beta patch again nor redo my several controllers (what a pain that would be).