Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Approved Member

Default Force feedback

Im looing for help / guidance of soemone who udnerstands how FFB works on COD /1946.

SO far i have only found the effects and how to alter them, id like to know were the "call" for these effects is made and alter them into a mod.

cheers
Old 08-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupo162 View Post
Im looing for help / guidance of soemone who udnerstands how FFB works on COD /1946.

SO far i have only found the effects and how to alter them, id like to know were the "call" for these effects is made and alter them into a mod.

cheers
Cant help yer here mate but id be very interested in what you come up with

BUMP
Old 08-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

Guess you know about the different ffb files and the proggie to alter the amplitude/ratio and such?
If irc some of the ffb are grouped meaning if you want a stronger stall warning then you'll have to live with guns shaking your stick like a maniac.

There's more info in this forum somewhere but don't think anyone has talked about "calls". My guess that's deep in the code and not accesible to us.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeanze View Post
Guess you know about the different ffb files and the proggie to alter the amplitude/ratio and such?
If irc some of the ffb are grouped meaning if you want a stronger stall warning then you'll have to live with guns shaking your stick like a maniac.

There's more info in this forum somewhere but don't think anyone has talked about "calls". My guess that's deep in the code and not accesible to us.
Thats exactly what i want to alter.

we have a shake file wich we can easely alter, but somewhere in the game, the game msut call "shake!!! the guns are firing!" and "shake!!! the idiot is spinning!!" thats waht im after.