Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 06-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Approved Member

Default Enviromental hazards!

I have been building up a large amount of objects in FMB at RAF Hawkinge,which is where I like to fly from.

Just as a nice defence I thought I'd stick some stand alone big guns on the coast just to catch a few enemy aircraft in case they fly over and try to attack my airfield.However unkown to me,I had by BIG mistake had also stuck some enviromental objects on the airfield and one of the objects was a number of 'fire extinguishers',only problem was they were blue tagged objects so they then appear as the enemy.

All seemed fine as I started up my Hurricane for a short flight,when all hell broke loose,suddenly I had incoming shells landing on my airrodrome like nothing else,I was'nt expecting this and it completely shook me up

The bastards on the guns were firing at the fire extinguishers,as soon as I realised I deleted them.

So just beware what you stick on your home airfields,you may like me have stuck an imposter on there,without knowing it.

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!
Old 06-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

LOL, invasion of the fire extinguishers!
Old 06-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Talking

Rofl!
Head tracking: TrackIR 5. Sore neck: See previous.