Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 06-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Latest patch not automatically downloading from Steam

Shouldn't steam automatically download the latest 'official' patch Version 1.02.1482?

Steam is open, I can play the game, internet connectivity is good, but no download. Steam is indicating my latest update was on 5/20/11.

I am a US user who downloaded from 'Just flight.'

Is there any advice on how to force it to update to the latest version?
Old 06-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

There wasn't an official change list provided with this patch so steam still has the may 20th update as the last news item. Just launch the game and have a look at your actual version in the main menu, small red text at the bottom right.
If that really displays v 1.01.14550 instead of v1.02.14821 you can try telling steam to use a different download region by going to steam/settings/downloads + cloud, and setting your region to UK-London for example. Then make it check the files (library/right click CLOD/properties/Local files/verify integrity of game cache) and it should DL the latest patch.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

Right you are, it updated it without any apparent indication except what you mentioned. Thanks for the info.