Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 06-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Oh, thanks awfully for moving here so no-one will see it. At the very least, if you must move it, move it to the Modding forum as it is a mod-related request.

Cheers a bunch KG, guess we know which way the wind blows now. Are you actively trying to alienate the game's fanbase, or are you just miffed I picked you up on being snarky?*

*if it wasn't KG26, then I apologise - but would still like it moved to the mod forum, not here.

Last edited by Orpheus; 06-24-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
The map's fine. The border is horrible, it looks incredibly out of place (probably because it's a decade old texture) compared to the rest of the UI and takes up loads more screen space.

Of all the things to port over from Il2 1946, the map border wasn't one of them. Of course, this is just my opinion, but I put this here to encourage a community fix as one is unlikely to be forthcoming from 1C.
I could agree the border could be a bit (not much though) thinner and the colour made more leatherlike, and allowance made resolutioin wise when the map is resized, but it doesn't really take up any more screen than a borderless map does... plus the whole thing can be folded up and pushed off to oneside.

oh, and take it easy on the admin... they cut us a fair amount of slack
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4

Stand alone Collector's Edition
DCS Series

Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

This thread STILL needs to be moved to the modding section!

Last edited by Orpheus; 06-25-2011 at 11:35 PM.