Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 03-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodan View Post
YES YES YES.

My CH Products setup is complete.
It took a 5 week wait. But its just in time for Cliffs of Dover.

The quality is AWESOME.
Yes i had a Thrustmaster Cougar and a saitek X35 and x45 and some logitech sticks. But CH Products.... man the quality

Check it out

Great, Im glad for you.I see some Sennheisers over there, HD555?
Old 03-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
Great, Im glad for you.I see some Sennheisers over there, HD555?
Yeah i am using the Sennheiser HD 555 with TrackIr clip pro.
Zalman ZM-MIC 1 attached on the headset cable.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodan View Post
YES YES YES.

My CH Products setup is complete.
It took a 5 week wait. But its just in time for Cliffs of Dover.

The quality is AWESOME.
Yes i had a Thrustmaster Cougar and a saitek X35 and x45 and some logitech sticks. But CH Products.... man the quality

Check it out

Nice setup! You should be more than covered for IL-2:CoD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmodronic View Post
The best thing about CH Products is that in 5 years they might be a bit dustier but the precision will still be there. Fabulous kit
Yes, mine is around 8 years old and feels as good and functions as well as the day I took them out of the box
Old 06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Default Lefties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol1 View Post
Don't know more details about this DIY "WWII Hotas" (for lefties), but show nice ideas, modified car seat, extend stick (probable with DIY gimbal) with angled grip, throttle/button box with rotaries for trim (notice decals):

Probable made with USB card like L.Bodnar BU0836 and grips from old stiks.

Sokol1
Hello all,

Interesting. I have found by coincident in google picture of my own simpit.
I was not publishing this much on internetional forums, but if you are interestedhere, i can post some more.
My simpit is simply never finished. I am alway trying to keep it as much as possible functional for regular dogfights and from time to time i make some update to move forward. So from easthetic point of view it is maybe not interesting. But mechanically it is I have to say....goooood

I have no force feedback in there. But there are significant forces whithin system. In edge of control column i have some 10kg on grip. ailerons are slighty softer than elevator. On full pedal i have staticly about 15kg + i have additionally personally tuned monotube shock absorbers, which are generating significant damping of movement at higher velocities. Toe brakes are also stiff ...too stiff, I need to soften them and equip with potentiometres.

Also I want to introduce new grip made from wood and based on late-war US grips, remake electronic for new one, create weapons control panel, radio panel for teamspeak. I need to add ventilation for summer months, I want to make some cover to make it nicer, I want to do new throttle.....etc. Just never-ending story But family is first, so it will take some time...years most propably

If you want some technical details, post it here, i can make whatever picture. I have also more or less everything in Sketchup

Last edited by 310_Obluda; 06-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.