Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Default Realism Crashes...?

Hey guys, i'v been looking at the game but i have a questione, In game i see its very real driving and stuff that MANY! games have
But, Wen we crash in game i hope that! It will be real hard crashes! REAL! like bournout! Its reality crash, you complete smash you're car /truck in 70 Mph. So Just asking, and is it possible to ask to let them make it?

Lovley game thanks for answers if you do=)

From Lay!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

imagine if you wrecked your truck and the fender fell off or cracked or windshield full of bugs in summer! i had a bat fly on my mirror when i was driving last year.. lol..it was dead meat

the crashes should be realistic..if everything was good in this game..alot of people would buy it..but we will have to wait and see in the demo when it comes out
Old 11-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Yeh, hehe...I love wen its real crash..So you are sceard to crash! like real life...
Old 11-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

it would be really really nice if the crashes were realistic like loosing the whole fender or scratching it or loosing the headlights or your id lights burnout and headlights burn out at night and you have to drive with one headlight! come on..
Old 11-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Registered Member

Or at the very least you blowout a tire. Like in Nascar racing, you blow a tire you have to come in and get it fixed or you have extreme difficulty in controlling your ride.