Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Other Topics

Other Topics Feel free to discuss other topics here.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by easytarget3 View Post
you could get a bit disapointed, even the new career is beta, the game is bit empty and ther is no variation in missions,no surprises on the way, and way few planes, i have to say i paid already 100$ for this game and its still same, buggy and empty and after while boring,talking single player,many buttons dont work after 2 years, so i like how people promote this simulation, which its true its great simulation but very weak game,so it depend what do you expect, but by your message you will get the opposite
Have another look now if you get the chance. Plenty more aircraft are available now, plus the latest patch adds several hundered new towns and encampments to the default landscape. The dynamic career turned out to be a great surprise with a lot of action. Flak, fighters, balloons and even the odd gunner in the trenches (almost got me too). Chuck in the new ability to direct artillery fire and do photo recon and you'll find there is plenty to do.