Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 05-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Approved Member

Interesting. I updated with the new patch that came out today but at the same time I increased my resolution to 1920 X 1080 and it looks better to me. I don't know if anyone has seen it before. I sure haven't. But after I played that track today I could see what I thought was a searchlight but after looking at it again it looks like a rear gunner of a 110 is shooting at someone as his plane is going in hard and bullet trails just hang in the air throughout the remaining track. Has anyone else seen it?
Old 05-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Approved Member

I could swear I posted here a couple hours ago... I guess forum gremlins ate the post or something.

Yeah, I typed "turn Catalyst AI off" when I should've said "turn it all the way down to minimum." But I think that no longer applies... the most recent patch is a general improvement, but fiddling around with AI settings doesn't seem to do much anymore.