Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 05-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

Default Steam says cd code already in use

I purchased the game from Go-Gamer and tried to install it. Once Steam is installed and it ask for the cd key for the game when I enter it I get the following, " You cd code is invaid, already in use."

What do I do? By the way, I live in the USA>
Old 05-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camel24hrs View Post
I purchased the game from Go-Gamer and tried to install it. Once Steam is installed and it ask for the cd key for the game when I enter it I get the following, " You cd code is invaid, already in use."

What do I do? By the way, I live in the USA>
You contact gogamer for a working code.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Approved Member

You aren't the only one with this problem..everybody who bought the game from gogamer is having the same problem. I'm gonna hold off on buying it until you get this sorted out. here's the link ...
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22824
Old 05-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Approved Member

Okay, no response to emails sent to Gogamer. And I have gone on Steam site and left messages about the problem and followed their instructions by attaching a copy of the invoice and a copy of the key. Been two days no response from them either.

At this point about to say to hell with this filght sim. Tomorrow afternoon will be 72 hours since I contacted Gogame by email though Amazon and at that point I will be able to file a claim and get my money back.

Looks like after 48 hours I would have gotten something back from Gogamer or Steam. At least I am not the only one in the same boat.

Got any idea how fustrating it is to have a game you paid for in your hands 3 days and you cannot even install it or talk to anyone about the problem.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

The Gogamer website has been down going on 3 weeks.Not really smart for an online retailer.I suspect something else is going on.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

Finally contacted Gogamer by phone and also got emails back finally. They are in contact with the manufacturer in Austrailia and tomorrow he will either have new keys for us or he will make refunds. Hopefully it will be new keys. One member of this forum did get a game from him that did work. So I will see this time tomorrow night.