Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 04-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

Default 2 codes in the same Steam account

Good night:
I am the holder of two licenses for the game IL2 Cliffs of Dover, one is in Russian, yuplay.com buy through the portal, and the other is a collector's CD version of the game physical. I made the mistake of installing both versions on the same Steam account.
Now I have the install problem that always puts me first install the dialogues and the version in Russian. I tried everything, UNINSTALL all and install only the European, but when upgrading from any patch, I put it all over again in Russian.
I tried formatting the computer even if you remain hidden files on my system, but even install only the European version always ends up showing the Russian.
Could I have a solution to stay only with the European version (Spanish) please?

Thanks
Old 04-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

I had the same problem. You have to contact Steam support and ask them to remove the Russian CD key from your account. It can take several days for them to respond so don't expect a quick turn around.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the answer Question Bertram:
I contacted steam support to explain this I have written here. But sometimes do not know or look away, because his response was that he could not translate the Russian to Spanish version ... is my English is so bad that they can not understand?

I will write to tell Russia to remove the key from my Steam account.

Thank you very much again for taking the time to respond Bertram.