Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Registered Member

Oh, and the problem you had posted above is the internal code/math the game uses to find accuracy vs. range. From what you have posted it looks like your changes may have broke the above formula. Say a divide by zero error or something like that. Those formula's look pretty long so have you tried them out to see how they are doing it? Meaning, do you know what r1 and r2 stand for? I would assume just by what you have here that r1 and r2 are 2 different ranges. If you know what r1 and r2 were you could solve the equation and see exactly what the forumla solves for.
R1 is point blank to 50 meters. R2 is 51 to 170. Anything over 170 seems to hold the same accuracy. So point blank accuracy is 100% to 50 meters.. after 50 meters the accuracy starts to spread. At 51 meters the accuracy is 50 (* 0.3 %r1) or 50 times 0.3 of R1's percent. Lets say r1 is 1. 0.3 x 1% is 0.3. 50 * 0.3 = 15. So at 50 meters R1 spreads 15 whatevers r1 is. Inches, centimeters, feet? That's why you need to know.
Not trying to sound like a pr*ck, just trying to help.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

New version is out! Check the first post for download!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

Ok, for the install, do you just dump everything into the Mods folder? Or do I have to add stuff to the resource folder as well?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Approved Member

nevermind, I figured it out

great mod, works good so far.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

excellent work Erwin, and sage advice from Crazybear Hopefully you will get this great game too CrazyB, more expert modders the better

Will download and try the mod out, thanks Erwin. The tank fire inaccuracy and lack of penetration was one of the things slightly bothering me with the game so far.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

If someone wants to continue this work, feel free to use the files and modify them futher. I have no interest anymore, and I am very sorry. I had fun, but things change.

So, if someone wants to use my files and modify, use or distribute them in any way possible, feel free. They are completely free for all now. If you however end up using them, a brief mention of us in the readme or credits would be nice.

I'm tired and getting old. Thank you for the support, and I hope someone would like to use them.