Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
Er no, there are not. Players who create a match are the servers. There are no dedicated servers for the game. The message you get when playing online about "no servers" is just badly worded and actually means that there are no rooms open.
You are correct.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

hello guys

here is the most stupid frenchy of the world!!!!
qblackdeathq thanks a lot to find the solution of my "connection problem "!!!....
oups...in fact i disabled the hud and i forget to activate it again,i think it is the reason i never see the others planes far of me!!!....happy my bud qblack was here to solve it!!!
i think i must fill my brain!!!!lol!!!
really sorry guys to disturbed u with my stupidity!!

Last edited by olife; 09-12-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Great Thread you started here

Last night I experienced waht I assume what was the worst "lag" I have noticed in the game. During the first match I noticed it was almost impossible to track the red dot and find the aircraft "for about 5 minutes I didn't see one". My first thoughts were "wow the guys have really improved over the week". Then I noticed that after being shot down I couln not even see the victor go by "you almost always see you victor zoom through after a great shot". During the second match I begin running for my life. Everything was bouncing around the whole way "for crying out loud the trees seemed to move a bit". I was beginning to think my G-2 had been dipped in kerosene. I finally had to exit the game "I consider it a sin to do so but I was about to vomit, air sickness". I came back for the third game and low and behold I can finally see, follow and have the oppurtunity to fire my first shots of the night. It never felt so good to chase, shoot and miss my pals. I don't think i was the only one to experience the lag, but "WOW" was it bad for me. We always play with this host, never a problem. I did notice the third game was hosted by anouther flier and had no issues. Prior to last night the only Lagg I ever had trouble with was VDOMINI's. Nice to find the answer in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olife View Post
hello devs.

i want to scream my frustration and my anger against those f......g connection probs of this game!it is the only one game like it!!and this night was too bad!!
i explain ,this night i start with a realistic mode and surprise i hadn't the red lock around the ennemy planes!!!in fact i play sim at the third personn!u imagine the results,when u know the others had the red lock!!
second play sim,and surprise i had the planes on my radar but invisible in the sky!!!alone ...not alone because the others can see me,at the beginning i think it is me who didn't see them but in fact, no it appear at the last time in front of me and suddenly nothing!!only one game out of 10 was clear and i don t speak about the invinsible plane in one game and the very important lag of 2 games!
it is the first time i loose my temper for it !
f....g server!!!!more and more connect probs !why?
impossible to play !!!!pathetic!!like we say in french : quelle m......hope it will be better with apache!

bye
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grislawskijg52 View Post
Last night I experienced waht I assume what was the worst "lag" I have noticed in the game. During the first match I noticed it was almost impossible to track the red dot and find the aircraft "for about 5 minutes I didn't see one". My first thoughts were "wow the guys have really improved over the week". Then I noticed that after being shot down I couln not even see the victor go by "you almost always see you victor zoom through after a great shot". During the second match I begin running for my life. Everything was bouncing around the whole way "for crying out loud the trees seemed to move a bit". I was beginning to think my G-2 had been dipped in kerosene. I finally had to exit the game "I consider it a sin to do so but I was about to vomit, air sickness". I came back for the third game and low and behold I can finally see, follow and have the oppurtunity to fire my first shots of the night. It never felt so good to chase, shoot and miss my pals. I don't think i was the only one to experience the lag, but "WOW" was it bad for me. We always play with this host, never a problem. I did notice the third game was hosted by anouther flier and had no issues. Prior to last night the only Lagg I ever had trouble with was VDOMINI's. Nice to find the answer in this thread.
same for me last night,a lightly lag and impossible to see planes during a time but not always,sometimes the planes became invisible...