Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 03-31-2011, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Default Processes

Im just wondering, ive seen alot of guys with good systems, running really badly. Can i ask you guys a question, how many processes are you running in task manager?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helrza View Post
Im just wondering, ive seen alot of guys with good systems, running really badly. Can i ask you guys a question, how many processes are you running in task manager?
EVGA 660SC (super clocked) 2GB Vram
CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
64 GB SSD SATA II HD
WIN7 UL 64BIT
Old 03-31-2011, 01:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helrza View Post
The amount of processes is largely inconsequential - most of the processes I am running are probably sleeping. i7-920@2.6 and 12GB RAM. 70 processes including an XP virtual machine running in the background, CPU usage according to my widget is 1%

Just had a quick jaunt over the channel solo and even though I was getting between 20-30fps it felt more like 5 with the stuttering. Core 1 on my processor was ~20% utilised and the other 3 cores around 5%. 6GB free. GTX295, texture memory full but one GPU at 95% the other at 5%.

The flurry at the start it loading, the green is in the menus and loading the 1st quick mission and under the blue line is ingame while flying at ~20fps. The zoom in the green and the drop in the other cores is swapping out to take this screengrab.